Monday 2 May 2016

MY MONTH IN PHOTOS | APRIL

April is the busiest month of the year for me. It is most of my family members birthdays so I have spent most of my time seeing family and eating out A LOT which surprisingly I didn't take any photos of! Not good considering it's nearly summer! 
Iv'e wanted to visit Paignton Zoo for ages and we decided for my brother's birthday to visit this month. I love going to the zoo, i'm such a child at heart! 
 The little ones enjoyed it and even baby Autumn was given a little sticker. 
This month I joined a new volunteering group with CLIC Sargent called young person's reference group. I used to be involved in the young persons advisory group, the involvement is very similar and activities involve helping make decisions about the future of CLIC Sargent and giving feed back as a service user of the charity. 
In the school holiday week, I took Ella and Esme to crealy which is a mini adventure park for younger children. Me and my cousin enjoyed it just as much as them. 
We had our Plymouth Half Marathon this month and for the past 3 years, CLIC Sargent have been the charity for the school challenge, where schools participate over 12 weeks and run the last few hundred meters on the day of the half marathon. This year we had 2,600 school children running and raising money for the charity. It was such a busy, exciting, fulfilled day and very heart warming to witness all the amazing people running for lots of different, brilliant charities. Even the storm troopers were supporting us! 
 Some cute little photos of my favourite girls, love them!
 The weather has been really shit this month, we had had the odd sunny day. I'm really surprised because this time last year, I already had a little bit of a tan and today i'm looking really pale and white. We went for a dog walk on the beach and Esme decided to build a bridge using rocks, she would have happily stayed there all day if we could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment