Friday 5 February 2016

MY MONTH IN PHOTOS | JANUARY

Another month and more memories. I am surprised that it is already the end of January..where has the month gone!?!
I started this month by celebrating my Nan's friends 70th Birthday. We went to The China House in Plymouth. It was a lovely evening and the food was delicious. I am definitely going to go back this year and am thinking of possibly going for a birthday evening meal next month. 
 If you follow my social media accounts you would have probably seen these photos a lot. Just before Christmas I started a project placement with the cancer charity CLIC Sargent. Since being diagnosed with cancer it has driven me to follow a career in fundraising. I don't know what the future holds but would love to definitely stay in the charity sector. 
This New Year has already been the best by welcoming my beautiful baby Niece Autumn into the world. It was the most amazing experience watching her be born and she has brought so much joy into our lives already. I am looking forward to watch her grow in the near future and be the best Auntie I can be. 
January has been a very cold month but that hasn't stopped us from going on lots of dog walks. We visited one of our favorite beaches, Seaton to walk the dog for the first time this year. It was a beautiful day and ended the walk by enjoying a delicious hot chocolate and very tasty sweet potato and bacon soup in the cafe.
Another month, more play days! I took Esmé to visit one of my best friends and her little boy, Louie. They always play lovely together, you've probably seen him in some play date photo's before. It's nice to catch up and drink coffee while they occupy each other. Esmé now wants a fireman fancy dress for her birthday bless her! I also seen my gorgeous baby cousin/godson Theo, he's so bloody cute and gives the best cuddles. 
I visited my local National Marine Aquarium a few weeks ago. It was a rainy day and only a 10 minutes away from my house with my Nan and Esmé. We love to visit the Aquarium, the great thing about it is you visit once and are given a free pass for the whole year to visit. Esmé absolutely loves it and I'm not going to lie, I think we love it just as much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment