Sunday 28 February 2016

MY 23RD BIRTHDAY



My Birthday was last week and me and the girls went away the weekend before my birthday to Cornwall and stayed in a beautiful lodge, my mum and the girls decided to tell me a few days before that they had booked somewhere. Something I have always wanted to do is stay in a lodge with a hot tub, chill out and drink prosecco and that's exactly what we did! 
The weekend was one of the best weekends away I have had. The lodge was at Mullion Cove Coastal Retreat, there wasn't any facilities but we didn't need anything as we stayed in a self catering lodge with a hot tub and honestly didn't leave the lodge unless we went to the local shop. 
HOT TUB PARTY!






























5 comments:

  1. Happy belated Birthday, sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy!
      I hope you are well!
      Elisha x

      Delete
  2. Happy belated Birthday, sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday ! It sounds like such a wonderful weekend away and it looks like beautiful accomadation :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! The accommodation was absolutely wonderful, I would recommend it to anyone staying there.
      Elisha x

      Delete