Monday 15 February 2016

BIRTHDAY WISH LIST

As I prepare to turn 23 years of age in a week, I thought it would be a great distraction to create a list of gifts I would like for my birthday. I am not one to ask for presents and am very indecisive when people ask me what I would like. As you get older I see birthday's as less of a big deal. 






I have mentioned these gifts to my parents when they've asked me but do love a surprise so weather they will get me them is unknown. I am always grateful for everything I receive for my Birthday and am looking forward to celebrating it with Family and Friends. 


2 comments:

  1. Aww Happy brithday for next week :) I really love the light box , It's such a lovely message to have in your room <3

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely! I had a wonderful time! I was thinking that, especially with inspirational quotes...I have some ideas for this year and using it! Hope you are well!
      lots of love,
      Elisha x

      Delete