Sunday 4 October 2015

MY MONTH IN PHOTOS | SEPTEMBER 2015

This month has been a very busy month. 
This is probably the most random thing to do seeing as I am not looking at getting married any time soon but I attended a wedding fair this month. I heard that on the radio there was a wedding fair at our local zoo, Dartmoor zoo. It was free entry so I thought why not make use of it and have an evening stroll around the zoo to look at the animals for free so we did exactly that.
Me and my wingman Pete have been really busy this month volunteering for CLIC Sargent. Some of you may know that it is Childhood cancer awareness month this month and it is out job to encourage supporters and to raise awareness of the charity. We have been doing lots of fresher fair stalls and public talks at rotary and lions clubs. We have also raised over £100 at these talks which is rewarding! I am planning on writing detailed posts of our volunteering for CCAM so keep an eye out!
We are now in the month of October and still have amazing weather! I am astonished that the sun is still making an appearance and hope it continues to do so! These photos are from a day and evening at the beach in this beautiful weather. I know it isn't hot enough to sit in swimwear and catch a tan but it is lovely to sit on the beach with the sun on your face and sit and enjoy the view.  
I sang with the Macmillan singing group, Hot Mustard this month at a local fun day. There were food and gift stalls and rides for children. I couldn't help myself taking a photo of Esme having a ride on a very old carousel.  

Have you had an eventful month?

No comments:

Post a Comment