Sunday 27 September 2015

THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING

On Friday evening, me and the family had a movie night and decided to watch the film, The theory of everything. I was so astonished by the story of the film I wanted so share and encourage everyone to watch it. 

So yes, basically I am writing this post to tell all of you that you have to watch this film NOW!! 
If you haven't heard of it before, it is based on the life of the amazingly brilliant man, Stephen Hawking.
I felt so inspired after watching this movie and feel like I have a better insight of the awful multi neuron disease that takes lots of people's lives too soon. 
They guy who plays Stephen in the film, Eddie Redmayne played an amazing role and won 4 awards for his extraordinary performance. 

If you have watched this film what did you think of it? and if not then watch it and let me know what you thought?



No comments:

Post a Comment