Thursday 3 September 2015

MY MONTH IN PHOTOS | AUGUST 2015

I can't believe that the summer is over already! 
I have had a very busy yet brilliant summer and yes you guessed it, I have been travelling for most of the summer! 
My Summer started of with taking Esme to her friends birthday party. Lots of crazy children running riot and yummy party food which I wasn't complaining about. To increase the excitement, Anna and Elsa also joined the party. 
The look on Esme's face was a picture.

 I jetted of on a girls holiday for 2 weeks to Bulgaria. We had a brilliant time and made some lovely friends who we are planning to meet with now we are home. 
 I have posted a photo diary of this holiday with more photos if you want a nosey you can do here. Lots of fun, laughter and memories made with my favourite people. 

My friends Jordan and Jess's little boy celebrated his 1st Birthday and it was lovely to catch up with friends and family.

After our crazy holiday in Bulgaria, we went on our annual vacation to the Isles Of Scilly. It is my third trip here and each time I visit, I fall in love with the place even more.
 I am very lucky to have to opportunity to visit each year and am already looking forward to next years trip. 

A great ending to a perfect Summer. 

I hope you all had a lovely Summer. 
What did you get up to?



No comments:

Post a Comment