Monday 20 April 2015

50 Facts About Me


1. I love candles. 

2. I have a Male's blood count.  

3. I have 3 pets...a dog, a rabbit and a cat. 

4. I love flowers.

5. My favourite colour is pink. 

6. Before being diagnosed with cancer, I couldn't swallow tablets. Now i'm a pro, only because I have to take them every day!

7. My favourite film box set is Pirates Of The Caribbean.

8. I love Johnny Depp

9. I have an obsession with buying notebooks. 

10. I have 3 tattoos.

11. I hate Mango fruit. YUK

12. I have shaved all of my hair off...not just once but three times. 

13. I enjoy browsing charity shops for hours.

14. I love to travel. 

15. I have been on the Royal Albert Hall stage in front of a crowd of over 5,000 people. Breathtaking! 

16. My secondary school was an all girl's grammar school.... i'm a brain box!

17. I passed my driving test on my 3rd attempt...3rd time lucky!. 

18. My favourite meal is lasagne. 

19. I love Disney...who doesn't?

20. I have 4 Nan's and 3 Granddad's. Sadly a few of them have passed away but I still think about them a lot. 

21. I sing in a choir. Lalala

22. I am obsessed with the Christmas season.

23. I am not sporty in the slightest but love to go swimming.

24. I love watching old films, film's of the 80's are my favourite. 

25. I am so crap at styling my hair. 

26. I keep photo albums and order photo prints on a regular basis because I hate it that all our photos are stored online and In the future I hope to look through photo albums with my children and look back on memories like I do now with my family.

27. I have always wanted children and look forward to being a mother one day.

28.  I love pride and prejudice! The TV series..the book..the film..I just love it!

29. The weather can instantly change my mood. 

30. The sun shining on my face is the best feeling. 

31. My longest road trip was when I drove 510 miles from Plymouth to Scotland..8 and a half hours of driving. I did have a complete break down and will never do it again!

32. I have 2 DNA's..my finger print is my DNA and my blood is the same DNA as my brothers. 

33. I love drinking tea. 

34. Having cancer has completely changed my outlook on life. 

35. I have a bit of an obsession with buying lip products and never using them..balms, sticks, gloss, stains. 

36. I have no middle name. My mum used to tell me that my first name was too beautiful. 

37. I love going to the cinema. 

38. I love a bargain. 

39. My house has been in our family generation since it was built just after the second world war. 

40. My mum is one of my best friends.

41. I love painting my nails but am completely crap at doing it. 

42. My favourite band is Mumford and Sons.

43. I have been driving for 4 years. 

44.  I am such an emotional person. 

45. I am soo scared of the dark.

46. When I was younger I thought that sheep could kill you. 

47. I don't know song lyrics and find it hard to remember them so I always make them up. 

48. I am shit scared of big spiders. 

49. and wasps and bees. Even though I like Bee's a little because they give us delicious honey. 

50. I love honey...Manuka honey is my favourite. 



2 comments:

  1. Great Blog, Keep it up. After reading our blog my apatite have certainly increased

    ReplyDelete