Thursday 12 March 2015

My Month In Photos | February 2015

We did have to travel 15 miles to find it, but had so much fun in the Snow! 
Esme has never played in the snow before and even though there wasn't a lot of it, we managed to build a snowman which she loved. 
Woofy Adventures 
There isn't a month that goes by where I don't visit this little princess. Weather it's baking, going for a walk or playing for a few hours, she always manages to brighten up my day when I see her. She's such a little bundle of joy and I am proud how she is flourishing into her own little character. 
It was my Grandad's birthday this month and we visited him with a birthday cake and presents. He has recently been really poorly in hospital after having a heart attack. Luckily he is feeling much better now but as you can imagine it has changed his life.
Bloody love him the little cutie :)
It was valentines day this month and yet again I am single....Me and the girls spent valentines weekend drinking wine and eating lots of food. We also came across Escape rooms on Groupon, we looked at the website and read up about it. Have you ever played an escape the room app on your phone? It is like that but for real! You have 60 mins to escape a room, there are keys, clues, codes and puzzles. We had so much fun and manages to escape in 50 mins. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who fancies a challenge. 
This month I celebrated my 22nd birthday. I celebrated by having a night out with the girls, it took me a few days to recover but was worth it. I had a brilliant evening with my best friends! On my actual birthday, my amazing Mum cooked roast gammon (my favourite) for 14 family and friends. She also took myself and Ella to Disneyland that week which was the best birthday present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment