Monday 23 March 2015

Ben's Just Giving Page

I am sure that many of you have heard of the charity Macmillan Cancer Support before, they provide information and support to people and their families effected by cancer. 
I am a huge supporter of Macmillan and have used many of their services since my diagnosis. I will write a separate post to this about them and their services. 
I met with a friend over the weekend and he told me about him and his friends raising money for Macmillan by participating in the tough mudder challenge and I have promised him I would share the page on here. As you all know, I am a huge fan of charity giving and would do anything to help out. 
The link to his page is here, please donate, small or large and help support such an amazing charity.
http://www.justgiving.com/teams/50shadesofFORM

No comments:

Post a Comment