Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅TELEVISION❅☃

TV❅☃
I know previously I posted about my love for Christmas movies, but Christmas Television is bloody brilliant. I love watching the Christmas specials every year. 
Today we bought the TV Times which we do every year. I don't know if anyone else does this but our family buy it every year. 
Every year after buying the TV Times, we circle everything we want to watch that is on tele. Of course Christmas is such a busy time so we don't actually get to watch everything but I tend to record most of it. As well as a lot of brilliant movies, there is lot of great tv shown on Christmas. We watch a lot of the specials, Gavin and Stacey, Paul O'Grady, Catherine Tate, Miranda and of course the Christmas drama of all of the soaps. I don't watch any of them regularly but something dramatic always happens around Christmas. 
4 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment