Tuesday 16 December 2014

Christmas Countdown☃❅CANDLES❅☃

CANDLES❅☃
I light candles all year round as I have a huge obsession with them but there's nothing better than the smell of Christmas. They have such a variety of Christmas smelling candles. My favorite is sugared apple. Last year I had a Yankee Christmas advent calendar and it contained small tea lights of all the Christmas scented candles.I loved it, it was amazing and I was able to try some scents that I wouldn't usually buy in store. I just love the smell of Christmas. The smell of a Christmas tree is very festive too. My favorite candles are obviously the Yankee ones. I find they have a long burning time and are the most scented I have tried. The only other candle that I feel was similar or even better to Yankee candles are Copenhagen candles. 
What are your favorite candle scents?

9 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment