Thursday 12 December 2013

Childhood Cancer Awareness Month

This month is childhood cancer awareness month and my aim is to raise as much awareness as I can. CLIC SARGENT are a great charity for supporting children and young adults who are affected by the evil C. I am going to be doing something very exciting to help raise awareness. CLIC SARGENT have contacted me asking if I would be interested in doing some radio interviews and writing press releases for local papers. I have just sent a draft this morning and am waiting to hear back. 

CLIC SARGENT are an amazing charity and have been chosen this year to be one of ITV1 TEXT SANTA charity's. If you don't know what this is, it's a bit like children in need but six different charities are involved instead of just the one. It is airing ON FRIDAY 20TH DECEMBER AT 8:00 PM. It is important to raise awareness of childhood cancer and CLIC SARGENT are amazing at supporting as many children as they can. I know this because they give me so much support. I have mentioned CLIC SARGENT in a lot of my blogs and they are well known of in the UK. Me and my family love to support CLIC SARGENT as much as we can. Next Tuesday 17th we are going to be taking part in THE BIG BUCKET COLLECTION at our local Tesco store. There are also CLIC SARGENT christmas badges being sold at JD Wetherspoons & Lidl, they are £1 each and all proceeds go to the CLIC SARGENT Sargent charity. 

UPDATE : Me and mum raised £227 doing the BIG BUCKET COLLECTION. I want to thank everyone who helped out. Also this afternoon I had an interview on BBC RADIO CORNWALL and it was a success, although I was really nervous. I managed to raise a lot of awareness about CLIC Sargent.
DO SOMETHING SPECIAL THIS CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment