Saturday 4 May 2013

Perran Sands

Last weekend I went on a vacation to Cornwall at Perran sands holiday park, with my family and friends. It was such a fun weekend and my first get away since leaving the hospital. 

We all stayed in chalets. I stayed in one with the girls, Kate, Rach, Kath and Ash. I love staying with the girls, any time one of us have a free house at home we decide to move in together. Also it was my cousins birthday on the Friday and mum's on the Monday so it was nice to all be together and celebrate it over the weekend.
Our chalet was very basic but it had everything you needed. We went to the club, went swimming and went out for the day to Perranporth. It was nice to get away, relax and chill and also not have to worry or go to hospital for blood tests. 

My blood tests are so well that I am having 3 weeks off. YAY :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment